What we offer
We are a group of experienced palliative care practitioners, managers and educators aiming to support and develop palliative care services in resource-limited settings, in collaboration with existing initiatives and organisations.
We are also available for training, conference presentation and consultancy in the UK and elsewhere.
We have a close link with the Palliative Care Toolkit and its Trainer’s Manual.
- Feasibility studies and needs assessments related to palliative care in institutional and home-based settings
- Research to support the establishment of palliative care services
- Introduction to palliative care
- Higher level palliative care education
- Pain management
- Children’s services
- Palliative care and HIV/AIDS
Advocacy and Management
- Advocacy and campaigning
- Funding advice
- Organisation development
- Leadership and team-building
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to individual requests for funding, scholarships etc.